What is the difference between Vistana Resort & Vistana Villages

coachv

Disney Veteran
Is this the same place or different places. Had a friend tell me he could get me a condo at Vistana for a really good rate and now I am trying to find out about them. Are they nice? geared toward kids? how far to WDW? what does each room have in it? All the usual questions when checking out a place.

WDW June '02

They are indeed two different places, coachv. One, VR is about 5 minutes from Disney on 535, the other is on Intl Drive.

The Resorts are an older property, the Villages are brand new. If you want to know more there are several posts about these resorts, such as this one that can give you some valuable information.

Sheraton Vistana Resort is their original resort... huge place in Lake Buena Vista, with loads of activities, located very near WDW. Sheraton Vistana Villages is their newer resort... still in development and very, very nice, on South International Dive in Orlando. Both are lovely - excellent choices for a great place to stay.

Take a look at Vistana's websites for each (linked here, above) to get a feel for them. Click on the links and explore to see what's available at each resort. The villa rooms are fully equipped, far superior to a suite hotel. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the info and the links....lots of info to digest. They look really nice..I will need to check with my friend to see which part of the resort is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter