What is the difference?

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
Thinking about booking next nears accomodation using dvc points.

Thinking about AKV

What is the difference between savanna room and the concerige.

And the same for BLT.

Would like to know is it worth the points

In my opinion the Savanna view is the whole reason one goes to AKV. It offers the best views of the animals at any time of day or night. The concierge is the 6th floor of Jambo House and includes all of the amenities of a concierge level accommodation. I do not believe you will get a savanna view from the concierge level. But I would ask the CM when you book to be sure. The sunset and sunrise safaris used to be restricted to the concierge level guests. If that is important then you should inquire when you book.

BLT will be on the monorail adjacent to the MK. The primary views will be of the pool/lake or MK. I guess it will be individual preference as to which one will prefer. I expect to enjoy both.

If you book a concierge room at AKV you are not guaranteed a savanna view, half have a pool view and the other half savannah, we had a savannah view in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter