What is the easiest way for me to purchase tickets for relatives?

Herding_Cats

DIS Veteran
There has to be an easier way to do this than what I've come up with so far. Big family group. Several of families don't have credit cards, so they are giving us the money, and we are purchasing the tickets. Would it be significantly easier to have each family give me their MDE log-in and purchase through their account? We currently have a good portion of our trip still in the "deposit has been made, but final payment has not" in our personal MDE account, so I don't want to get into the situation where I have to pay for everyone else's tickets AND the balance of our trip all at once.

Piggy-back question: how to share memory maker with all of them but NOT share fast-pass selection stuff? I don't want them accidentally canceling any ADRs.

As long as everyone is in your friends and family list, I'm guessing you should be able to assign the tickets to them from your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter