What is the free dining plan?

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
We are planning our second trip to disney and wondered what all the talk is about free dining? How do we sign up? What are the conditions? :rolleyes2 I have looked for the plan but only find the dining plan not the free dining. Truly, free dining sounds good to me!

Thanks, April :furious: My son is picking out the little guys so to add for me!

Free dining is available to guests staying on site at WDW between the dates of August 13 and September 30 of this year. You must book a package (room and tickets) to get the free dining and it must be booked by June 3rd or 4th. I think if you do a search for 'free dining' you will see many threads on what people have to say about 'free dining'. Personally I love it and am planning a trip to specifically take advantage of the offer. Hope that helps.

Free dining is a promotion offered by Disney. It is in August and September (I don't have the exact dates in front of me). You need to buy a package that includes room and at least a one-day park ticket per person. If you go to Mousesavers you can find info on free dining at http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#stayplay about 3/4 of the way down the page.

Thanks so much, I will research it and try to see if it fits into our plans. Either way free or paying it is still a good deal.

April :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter