What Is The One Thing You Miss?......

I miss civil conversation ....some of our social network circle came by today ....broke two shovel handles during their visit. ..I missed jeopardy...for sure would have missed final jeopardy though love the james taylor song about that history.

I miss sleeping four hours straight last night....US Border Patrol had helicopters flying overhead last night from Midnight till about 2:30 over the desert south of our massive housing complex.

I rent and am missing my green waste can
we have two flower beds right at the end out our outdoor living room...there is where our greenwaste goes...though not even spread has it always has something gowing....so roate around in the two beds....coffee grounds also

I miss a tomato plant this spring....our brood of lizards ate all our starts

we have two flower beds right at the end out our outdoor living room...there is where our greenwaste goes...though not even spread has it always has something gowing....so roate around in the two beds....coffee grounds also

I miss a tomato plant this spring....our brood of lizards ate all our starts
Awe , I love yellow cherry tomato's

I miss the auction house down the street....they closed before covid...retired...but it was always 5-3 days a week to keep us walking and surverying goods and talking to folks....though probably saved our marriage, I tend to build inventory for flea market. I loved bidding on box lot of items. always a treasure at the bottom.

I miss the auction house down the street....they closed before covid...retired...but it was always 5-3 days a week to keep us walking and surverying goods and talking to folks....though probably saved our marriage, I tend to build inventory for flea market. I loved bidding on box lot of items. always a treasure at the bottom.
I love auctions

the best long ride was christmas of 1981, Myrtle BEach, South Carolina to Palm Springs. on a trailways bus....on vacation time/duty release from US army basic training....such a blessing....3 nights on the US interstate.

I miss the ice machine down the street on the MCCain pork barrel ice / water station...it was not working this morning...had to go down to the county interstate strip mall commerical complex to the 99 cent store to buy ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter