• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your #1 item to bring home from WDW?

Always a Christmas ornament. I'm sure I'll have to move on to something else eventually, and I would love to collect the towels like you suggested!

For me it's got to be seasonal pins as well. Been collecting them for many, many years now. My big binder I got my first year is almost full :)

I also like to buy pens (the writing kind) so I can use them at work and get a reminder.

I've also bought several venus fly traps from the Land pop up shop outside Soarin'. They don't seem to live too long though...

We always get an ornament and a postcard from the resort we're staying at (we stay at a different resort each trip), but I also love to bring home different items from World Showcase!

I always have to bring home pins! I've been pin trading since the first year they started doing it, and have amassed quite the collection! It is fun to look at the pins and remember all the memories surrounding each one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter