What is your date and rate? 2003

... for President's Day weekend. We'll be staying at HRH in a garden-view room w/2 queens for $141.75/night plus tax... Not too shabby, imo. Seems like prices are A LOT higher this year than last, so I am grateful to have found that rate! I've been calling 1800BEASTAR every day since the Entertainment rates began to emerge for 2004, and have been told several times that they may not offer those rates since it's a holiday weekend. They don't even offer AAA discounts for my nights! Hard Rock is already coming up as sold out for those dates at the Universal web site, so I guess they probably don't see much of a need to lower the prices.

Sure glad I found HotelKingdom through this board... No other site seems to compare price-wise.

Thanks,
Sarah

Hi,I just booked a 2 Queen Bed/Garden view Room at the Royal Pacific Resort with Triple AAA and got a rate of $143.00 plus txs/fees for December 9-10th. Not too bad.We stayed at the Hard Rock for the first trip and loved it, now were gonna try the Royal Pacific!Can't wait!

I had booked with HRH at $208/Sat and $203 Sun-Thursday-ENT rate. I read that hotel kingdom was having a sale and my dates were on sale last night so i got a better rate than ENT rate-$151.20 for a gardenview room-previous was for poolview but I'll take a gardenview for the great price. I am so thrilled!!!

March 24-30 (2004), PBH Deluxe, $199.19, http://www.hotelkingdom.com

For those interested in March dates (I checked most of March), here they were for hotelkingdom:

RPR: $151.20 Garden, $167.20 Water View
HRH: $151.20 Garden (not sure why it's the same as RPR?), $231.20 Club
PBH: $183.21 Garden, $199.12 Deluxe

We plan to stay at the HRH March 26 or so for 4 nights (2 adults, 2 teen boys). Last night I called Lowes, and BE A STAR and all they had only the kids suites left for the discounted $449.10 (I asked for AAA, APH, Fan Club & Ent rates) Hotel Kingdom has garden view for $199. Should I just take one? Is that the best I am going to find at this relatively late date? Will more rooms open later?

BTW, it is our first time to Universal.

We are staying at HRH 3/20-3/26 and got the best rate on hotel kingdom. It doesn't look like the rates will get any better. Good luck!!

$229/night garden view at HRH for April 9th - April 13th (4 nights) through Hotel Plus Portal.

:wave2:

Just booked HRH for March 4th thru 7th. Garden View APH rate
of $139.00 for 3/4 and $159.00 for 3/5 -3/7. :jumping3:

We will be staying at HRH June 1 - 3 at $249 per night plus breakfast for 2 each morning.....

HRH:
October 19-22, 2004
Pool View
Room Rate $174.00 (Entertainment Rate)
Dlx Room $204.00 (Entertainment Rate)

Yesterday I changed from Fan deluxe rm HRH ($224) to AAA Club ($271.20) I was also quoted FAN of Garden View ($179) and Pool ($194). This is form 6/5 - 9. I figure my teens will eat and drink over $50/day so club will work. I needed a Deluxe and they won't reserve, but called the desk manager and he flagged my res. and said it was about 99%. I didn't want to then downgrade at check in for a reg deluxe and get charged rack rate. He was very nice.

I just booked HRH for 6/28-30 AAA club room for 278.20. They only had the entertainment rate available for one of the nights and I thought club level would be cool and then you get 25% off the cabana rentals which we will be doing for at least one of the days.

Doing the double digit dance:jumping1:

Denise

Did anyone get a rate for of the hotels in Universal on April 13? We will only be staying there one night. Thanks
BW

Portofino Garden View King Bed :

Sept 15 - 16 $155 Ent.
Sept 17 - 18 $199 Ent.

Why are weekends more?? go figure!!!

Originally had booked Hard Rock for the same dates at $135 / $169 Ent.

Royal Pacific Resort - Got Entertainment Book rate of $144.00 for April 29th, went up to $168.00 on the 30th. They said there was no availability for Saturday May 1st so I had to book through Hotels.com for $209.00, I couldn't find a cheaper rate anywhere. We're staying off property on Sunday the 2nd because we fly out on Monday. :sunny:

Just booked the RPH with a FL ressie rate of $119 for May 30th & 31st.... on June 1st is jumped to $188 so I didn't add that day on. I am just doing it to have FOL so we can enjoy the Mummy!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Have you folsk noticed that you are posting on the wrong thread? This thread is for 2003; there is a different thread for date and rate 2004.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter