What is your favorite Dis forum (other than DVC)?

Resorts, Restaurants, Rumors and News

The CRV, GCV, and Ko Olina have made me lurk on the Rumors and News thread.

I also lurk on the UK DVC for a different perspective, and did lurk on the disability thread while we were planning a trip with my sister who needs a scooter.

I occassionally look at the camping threads and I have no idea why. Do I secretly want to sleep in a tent or am I amazed that someone would actually do such a thing?

I love the restaurant boards though I'm taking a break right now because there seems to be a lot of price whining going on right now, which is sort of a downer to me and I'll post on the resort boards quite a lot.

Transportation...for obvious reasons, then Theme Parks, and Resorts boards. Love living vicariously through the DCL boards though.

Resorts, Restaurants and Community.

BTW....did you go on your trip yet Chris? If so how was it?
Kerri

Resorts, Restaurants and Community.

BTW....did you go on your trip yet Chris? If so how was it?
Kerri

Hi Kerri,
We went in Sept.:sad2: . We loved the BCV and all the goodies there. We are still in mourning over being drowned out of our first MNSSHP. :sad2: :mad: :sad2: I was like a huge letdown. We'll live. We have sworn off September. Going to give it another try next October!
Thanks for asking,
Chris

Restaurants--of course!!!
Lots of good information and advice there for anyone planning to eat at WDW.

Once I ventured onto the Community board :eek: I felt like I was standing in the middle of an eight lane highway. That was the last time I strayed from the DVC boards.

I'm strickly DVC. :beach:

Hi Kerri,
We went in Sept.:sad2: . We loved the BCV and all the goodies there. We are still in mourning over being drowned out of our first MNSSHP. :sad2: :mad: :sad2: I was like a huge letdown. We'll live. We have sworn off September. Going to give it another try next October!
Thanks for asking,
Chris

Sorry you guys got drowned....After all the planning and anticipation, it
really stinks when the weather does not cooperate.:sad2:
Better luck next time. October will probably be better...not as hot
as well:goodvibes
Kerri

Families and Budget boards. Although I do venture to the trip reports and restaurant boards when a trip is in the making...

I spend time in the wedding and honeymoon forum, and when I'm really bored I go check out the theme park strategies forum. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter