What is your favorite shirt to wear at Disneyland?

Original Goofy

Earning My Ears
Not to brag (OK maybe a little braggy), but I was on top of my shirt game. I wore a different shirt each day and got multiple compliments every day, including where I bought it. My favorite is the Jungle Cruise shirt my son gave me for my birthday in anticipation of our trip.

I have a Three Caballeros shirt from Epcot that I wear to Disneyland and I tend to get a lot of compliments on it. Any of my Figment shirts tend to get a lot of compliments at Disneyland too. But my favorite shirt is a retro Mickey tie dyed shirt, it is just comfy and I love the design.

1690376977552.png

I have a Three Caballeros shirt from Epcot that I wear to Disneyland and I tend to get a lot of compliments on it. Any of my Figment shirts tend to get a lot of compliments at Disneyland too. But my favorite shirt is a retro Mickey tie dyed shirt, it is just comfy and I love the design.

View attachment 780418
I have that same shirt from when I was a kid! I loved that shirt!

I have a Jiminy Cricket shirt I got a couple of years ago, I think--I love it because it has nice details. The stars and the name are really embroidered on.

I have a Trader Sam's shirt I got last year that is also fun.

Attachments

• dis shirt JC.jpg
    dis shirt JC.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4
  • dis shirt embroidery.jpg
    dis shirt embroidery.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 4
  • dis ts shirt.jpg
    dis ts shirt.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 3

The ones I get the most comments on is my Darkwing Duck tee, but my Orange Bird eating a Dole Whip is my favorite. I love the bright green color and Orange Bird makes me smile even though I don’t like Dole Whips. Most of my tees are Disney themed anyway, but I try to wear park specific ones when I travel. I am excited to wear an assortment of my Nightmare shirts for my upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter