What is your favorite 'WDW/Disneyland Treat'?

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
I just love Maple/Chocolate Beavertails in EPCOT (thank you very much WebmasterCathy :) ).

And, I want one NOW :)

What is your favotite treat and where can we find it?

It isnt' so much as a treat as a must have....I just love chicken fingers from the parks and from the resorts.....I have to have at least one chicken finger a day.....watch your plate people......Pumba is on the go

LOL Pum.. My daughter would love to hang out with you :) It is difficult to get her to eat anything else when we are there :)

Must be a kid thing because that is all my children seem to consume while at Disney! LOL

Hmmm, favorite treat...I don't think I really have a particular thing I have to have each time I go, but I do like the Popcorn at Disney and the Mickey Bars...:)

a piece of strawberry cheesecake from the Main Street Bakery at the Magic Kingdom! Delicious!!!!!!
I also love the pizzas at Crocket's Tavern and Fort Wilderness!:p

Tough tough question....
A tie between the aforementioned Maple/Choc Beaver Tails and Kaki Gori in Japan (thanks to TigH for that suggestion).
CC

Awww, CC! I'm touched that you remembered. sniff sniff... ;)

My FAV snack was the white-chocolate covered Rice Krispy Treat, but they don't come with the white chocolate anymore.

I have to admit that I never would have tried a Beaver Tail if it wasn't for CC! :) They are pretty yummy.

My new FAV snack is the Dole Whip. I learned about that on the DIS several years ago. Probably why my shorts don't fit right now...

I love the long cinnamon sticks (Churros, I think) from Mexico in Epcot....and of course a frozen margarita to wash it down with!!

Frozen margarita from Mexico, an excellent choice SeaShelley, I'll take one of those! :)

Banana milkshake from Beaches & Cream. :)

Peeky toe crab cakes from the Flying Fish Cafe. :)

Any icy cold pool bar drink.... yum! :)

I love the chocolate covered Mickey head pretzels..the ones with the sprinkles :)
I also love the chocolate croissants at the bakery at Boardwalk.

I love the Mickey head premium bars. I have a really hard time passing an ice cream cart. I am nearly positive they are just Dove bars but because they are in the shape of Mickey they taste special.

The sugared almonds at Epcot are also a must have

<font color=#0066FF>Two words, Dole Whip! I just tried one a couple of weeks ago. We were walking by Aloha Isle and all I could think about was how much praise was given to this frozen treat by the members of the DIS. I knew everyone in my group just wanted to get to the next attraction but I just had to get one. And boy am I glad I did.</font>

Hands Down the Dole Pineapple Whip - half Pineapple, half vanilla at Aloha Isle at MK. It's the first thing I head to when I get to the MK. They are awesome. I wish they had them at every park!

:Pinkbounc

it's a tossup between dole whips and beavertails.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter