What is your favourite Photo memory

what a great picture :)

Totally agree, I had to get DW and DS in yesterday to show her this. But this is just spot on for a Disney cruise, the amount of times I have been walking down a corridor and someone like Capt Hook is there walking towards me, or once in cinema for late film, Pluto came in in his Pyjama's sat at side of us then walked upto the front and laid down and went to sleep. Or another time getting an ice cream, turned around and there was Donald in his sailor outfit. Can't wait for 7 night Western next August. :goodvibes

Like wayne said we were just wandering & after checking in onboard early & the just appeared it was a great 'magical' moment ;)
That's what makes it worth a million of the posed character shots. It really is a great photo. :thumbsup2

Agreed.

Some really great photos on here and it's nice to share - I am really hoping to get loads done in August especially as Joshua is growing up (insert sad smiley here).

Agreed.

Some really great photos on here and it's nice to share - I am really hoping to get loads done in August especially as Joshua is growing up (insert sad smiley here).

Hold on a moment Johnny ...you are either using smilies or you are not ! make your mind up :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think your shots of Johua are lovely, he always looks so happy !

Having been to the house of mouse when I was younger, I am now taking my first trip as an adult with my girlfriend in 2 days, who has never been. :goodvibes She has a lovely new digital camera, and is so excited about spotting the castle at magic kingdom for the first time, and getting a picture of it. I can't wait to have that picture stored with us for the rest of our lives. Just can't beat that first time you see it over the water can ya... :)

This is a brilliant thread! I have loads of favourite photos - here's just one:

DSCN1815copy.jpg

This was taken at Little One's Extra Magic Hours in 2006. There was a potential hurricane that week and the parks were empty. My daughter, Kat, had the characters to herself for an hour.

DSCN1815copy.jpg

that is an amazing picture, mainly because i love piglet
tracy

ive never been before so i have no photos to share, but i have loved looking at them all. still got a wee while to wait but im very excited.

my 4 year old was off nursery unwell today ans we spend this morning looking at them all, she was esp interested in the character photos.so it cheered her up this morning too

ive never been before so i have no photos to share, but i have loved looking at them all. still got a wee while to wait but im very excited.

my 4 year old was off nursery unwell today ans we spend this morning looking at them all, she was esp interested in the character photos.so it cheered her up this morning too

i hope she is on the mend now :hug:

This thread prompted me to take a look at the snaps from our first trip back in 1992. I'd forgotten just how excited my 7 and 4 year old girls (now 23 and 20) were to see the characters. I've scanned a few of them - not great quality, but wonderful memories for me. :goodvibes

scan0007.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

(They were just as excited to see Fred Flinstone, George Jetson and co at Universal as they were the Disney characters)

scan0006.jpg

scan0001.jpg

(Matt has changed a bit ;) )

The petting zoo at Fort Wilderness Campground
scan0005.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0008.jpg

This final one is my absolute favourite. We'd parked at the TTC and started off at MK, arriving ahead of the official opening time. We'd later hopped to Epcot and stayed until after the fireworks show (I've been struggling to remember what it was called back then). The girls literally fell asleep at our feet during the show. This was taken on the monorail back to the TTC. Bad, BAD parents! :rotfl:

Telling our DD's about their surprise trip to Florida in 2006, and not a day out to Rhyl Suncentre :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

florida2006peteandjulie010.jpg

1st Morning at WDW on our way to CRT for breakfast:cutie:

florida2007fuji033-1.jpg

PA110434.jpg

Here's one of my favourites taken on NYE December 2006. It's very rare to get my DS to smile ;)

The one below was taken just before Midnight in Main Street as you can see DS is not so happy then

PA110461.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter