What kind of beer is in your fridge?

well currently none....we drank it all last night! It was Blue Point hoptical illusion.

I don't drink it but DH has one bottle of Angry Orchard reds Apple that he didn't realize was still there.

A six-pack of Shandy Cranberry and Ginger. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounded so good!

Nothing here right now, I need to remedy that. Last purchases were a 6 of Guinness and a 6 of Bass to make Black & Tans. :)

BTW Coors Light is not beer. It's foamy, yellow, and has alcohol, but to call it beer is an insult to beer. :snooty:

Last edited:
We have quite a bit right now. Several fall beers - Penn Brewery Ocktoberfest, Breckenridge autumn ale, several local fall brews, some different IPA's from Deschutes and a couple bourbon barrel ales...maybe more.

Last edited:
New Belgium Ranger, Sand Creek Badger Porter, Stella, Lakefront Riverwest and Ale Asylum Ambergeddon. Oh, and Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

Blue Moon and a couple of schofenhofer grapefruit!
Yeeeeeeeeeees.:thumbsup2

I usually have Blue Moon(or one of their varieties). Sometimes I do Brookyn or during the summer the UFO shandy. NO LIGHT BEER... Tastes like tin flavored water.

My cousin is a Cicerone who works for a large distributing company so she hooks me up! :drinking1

A lot

Hacker-Pschorr
Miller Light
Coors Light
Guinness
Smithwicks
Not your father's Root Beer
Blue Moon
Some pumpkin beer someone brought over that is not good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter