• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What kind of ( not really) super power do you possess

I remember personal details about even casual acquaintances easily—birthdays, number of siblings, birth order.

Weird because I am terrible with facial recognition. I sometimes struggle when someone I know just changed their hairstyle especially when it’s been a while and I wasn’t expecting to see him/her. Once I figure out who they are though, I recall all kinds of stuff about them.

My ability to hear everything is my superpower. It drives my husband nuts. Example: I can be working out in the basement and hear him rummaging around in the kitchen, and know from the sounds exactly what he’s eating. Bwa haha! 😁

Well recently I learned I can look at a mattress and/or a display bed and can tell if it’s comfortable and a fit for my body or not. Was driving a „mattress expert“ crazy. He laughed when I told him this. Every mattress I choose to Test was a 100% fit. Ones I looked at and said no , I was correct just to prove him wrong.

I also can pick the fastest lines. Seem to a knack for that - 99% I am correct.

I am good at packing a car with suitcases, etc when going on a trip. Same with loading a dishwasher. I didn’t notice these super powers myself, others pointEd them out. I guess it is something you just take for granted and assume everyone would do the same way, kind of like common sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter