What post count.....

it was 7 weeks... :eek:

It was rough, and I stayed home on Tuesday, went in on Wednesday, stayed home on Thursday, and now back in on Friday. I needed to take it easy coming back.

Today has been a good day so far.

Well, you figured out that you did need a graduated return to work; maybe half days at first.

After my hysterectomy I stayed home for 4 weeks and then did half-days for two weeks. After that I did 6 hour days I think for awhile. Probably didn't do normal 40-50 hour weeks until about week 8 or so.

Glad you do feel better today!

I'm trying to get several household tasks done before Monday, my surgery.

Well, you figured out that you did need a graduated return to work; maybe half days at first.

After my hysterectomy I stayed home for 4 weeks and then did half-days for two weeks. After that I did 6 hour days I think for awhile. Probably didn't do normal 40-50 hour weeks until about week 8 or so.

Glad you do feel better today!

I'm trying to get several household tasks done before Monday, my surgery.

Oh dear that sneaked up on me quickly. Sorry I have been so self centered!

Are you prepared? I will be sending plenty of positive thoughts and prayers your way.

I'm aiming for 280,000 in the next hour and then maybe 281K by Monday afternoon, right before my surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter