What ride do you think Disney could get rid of...

So I did a quick tally of this thread and so far the winners are:

Tied for third place is Astro Orbitor and Mulholland Madness

Tied for second place is Innoventions and Autopia

And in first place......HISTA!!! :scared1: (with like double the amount of votes as second place)

Any of those, I wouldn't be sad if they left. Maybe Autopia, but probably not.

HISTA! Hands down! I could live without and and would love to see something new there!

Any of those, I wouldn't be sad if they left. Maybe Autopia, but probably not.

I would be sad if Autopia left. It has a lot of history and I actually like that ride, although I admit I don't go on it very often because the line always seems so slow. And I agree with PPs that it would be better with electric cars.

And thanks for the tally DLR29!

I would be sad if Autopia left. It has a lot of history and I actually like that ride, although I admit I don't go on it very often because the line always seems so slow. And I agree with PPs that it would be better with electric cars.

And thanks for the tally DLR29!
I know! Seriously, I was like aw... I like Autopia. It was one of our favorite Tomorrowland rides.

But yeah, those fumes. :headache:

However, I do not care for Innoventions or HISTA.

I have so many ideas for how DL and DCA could change things. I have never been in Innoventions because I don't know how to go inside, I never really tried, but that whole area is a mess to try and figure out where to go. They should just get rid of that whole building and make some sort of ride. Tomorrowland is hard to get into with Astro Orbiter up front and I would love to ride it if it was in the same location as it was before! Add another vote to HISTA, I was 5 the first and last time I ever saw that and I was sooo bored. They could get rid of that and make it into a Wall-E show or perhaps Space Mountain JR. :lmao:

But, I would never want them to get RID of a ride and not replace it, because that just means more people in a different line!

I wouldn't care if Autopia was no longer there, because I don't go on it anymore.

I'm too tall for it, and it's boring.

I'm 6 feet, 2 inches tall. Not exactly a fun experience in those tiny little cars. :rotfl2:

HISTA...never even seen it, no desire to see it, lol. I'd have no problem if it left.

The Orange Stinger could go. Takes up a lot of space.

The silver-flyer-rocket-spin-in-a-circle things in DCA could go too. The ride is so boring I can't even remember the name, lol. Is it even still there?? ;)

Astro Orbiters--I'm torn. I don't like where it is. It seems to be plunked down in the middle of the foot path and i hate that. On the other hand my kids love it, and it's pretty at night (that counts for something, right?)

I have to agree with those that say get rid of HISTA and put in Philharmagic or something like that.

I have never like the Snow White ride! Too scary for little kids, too boring for older! Love Casey Jr though-- and I hope that was a joke about Soaring over CA-- that's my FAVORITE-- who couldn't love that?

DL should get rid of

Space Mtn - Too dark!
Indiana Jones - Too bumpy!
Splash Mtn - Too wet!
Matterhorn - Too many holes in the mountain!
BTMRR - Too many ups and downs!
POTC and HM - All those AA characters are obviously fake! Duh!

DCA should get rid of

Soarin Over California - Too smelly! Always smells like oranges for some reason.
Tower of Terror - The elevators are all broken! Would somebody please fix them!
California Screamin - Too long!
Grizzley River Run - Also too wet!
Toy Story Midway Mania - Too hard!

:rotfl: YES! Would someone PLEASE fix the elevators on ToT!!!!!:rotfl2:

The nemo subs. Cramed in a sub with to many people and not enough air. The one and only time we rode it there was a screaming baby and a guy who farted.:crowded:

Storybook Canal, went on it one time with DH. Bored us to tears, looking at all those little houses and stuff. The CM was trying really hard to make it fun, but I can't imagine why little kids would like that. Mine would fall asleep! LOL And it seemed to go on FOREVER!

HISTA can also go.

I don't care for many of the more "carnival" rides they have over at DCA.

I would choose Autopia , hands down .
I took my young son on it and we were both " Thats it ???? ":confused3

Since I've been going to DL since I was a little kid, I have a soft spot for any ride that's a classic, especially the ones that have been there from the opening. I have to say that Casey Jr and Storybook are probably our two favorite attractions. Crazy, I know. It's the first two things we ride when we hit the park in the morning and usually the last two before we leave. Something about both just screams "Walt Disney" to us more then anything in the park.

If something had to go, like others I can't stand HISTA. RR could disappear and I wouldn't be upset either. Canoes? Never been on them, probably never will. As far as DCA .....I'll pass judgment after 2012.

Since I've been going to DL since I was a little kid, I have a soft spot for any ride that's a classic, especially the ones that have been there from the opening. I have to say that Casey Jr and Storybook are probably our two favorite attractions. Crazy, I know. It's the first two things we ride when we hit the park in the morning and usually the last two before we leave. Something about both just screams "Walt Disney" to us more then anything in the park.

If something had to go, like others I can't stand HISTA. RR could disappear and I wouldn't be upset either. Canoes? Never been on them, probably never will. As far as DCA .....I'll pass judgment after 2012.

Ok ok, I totally have to go on casey jr and storybook. I'm honestly shocked I haven't been on either the more I think about it.

Part of it is the charm that both rides have. Sure, neither one is thrilling or exciting, but it's so quiet, relaxing and I also find anything in minature fascinating. It seems to be so separated from the park when you're on Storybook. Casey Jr is just a great way to see a birds eye view of it all after you ride it. Plus, hearing the train say "I think I can, I think I can" in the choo choo voice cracks me up every time.

Ok, I sound like I'm 5.

Part of it is the charm that both rides have. Sure, neither one is thrilling or exciting, but it's so quiet, relaxing and I also find anything in minature fascinating. It seems to be so separated from the park when you're on Storybook. Casey Jr is just a great way to see a birds eye view of it all after you ride it. Plus, hearing the train say "I think I can, I think I can" in the choo choo voice cracks me up every time.

Ok, I sound like I'm 5.

:rotfl: ahhh you're right, my 5 year old WOULD love that :lmao:

So does this mean you like Sleeping Beauty walkthrough? I haven't done that either. DH swore it existed and I swore he was on crack. Until they reopened it...and now I don't hear the end of it LOL

:rotfl: ahhh you're right, my 5 year old WOULD love that :lmao:

So does this mean you like Sleeping Beauty walkthrough? I haven't done that either. DH swore it existed and I swore he was on crack. Until they reopened it...and now I don't hear the end of it LOL

Well if you've ever seen me at the parks, you'll know why I love these types of attractions. :)

Just remember that like IASW, you'll have the Casey Jr song stuck in your head for hours.....

And yes, Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough is really wonderful. I was told I got to see it was I was about 5 years old, but don't remember. From what I'm told, it's done so much like the original with many plusses. Great special effects on some. Little things like peeking in some of the small door windows and things will jump at you, etc. It's another thing we never miss and try to see early in the morning after we've bought our coffee. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter