What should they do?

bridgettesmom

<font color=green>Got a tag because she eats all h
My friends are driving down to spend the weekend with us in orlando and they plan on going to MNSSHP on the 19th.We already have our tickets for the party ,but, they still haven't gotten theirs.I just looked at Disney's webiste and I could not see the parties after the 19th I'm guessing they are sold out!! :earseek: I'm calling them right now so they can order their tickets TONIGHT!!

We are having dinner at Ohanas' on saturday and I was thinking they could pick up their tickets then.Our PS is at 7p.MK closes pretty late on that day ,9 pm I think.Do you know a what time TTC's will call closes? I Need your expert input :wave2:

Never mind, I looked again and they had tickets for all the parties,except for the 31st.Sorry,must be the excitement that's blinding me!! :tongue:

I still want to know at what time the will call closes!!! MK is open until 11pm the night of our PS :listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter