What size Crocs Beach should I get if I am a 7.5 shoe size?

WDWMagicGirlie

Mouseketeer
Thanks to these boards :thumbsup2, I just purchased my first pair of Crocs Beach for my upcoming trip. However, I wear a size 7.5 shoe, and I think the pair I bought may be too big. I tried on the small (womens 6-7) and on my left foot, some of my toes were touching the top (when I had the strap on). I ended up getting the medium (womens 8-9), but they seem too big. :confused3

Please help!!!:sad2: Should I exchange for the small and just try to "stretch them," or just keep the medium?

Thanks!

Cheri

I too wear a 7.5 shoe size. I get the size 8 crocs. They are supposed to fit big and that seems to work for me.

I wear a 7.5 normally. I bought 8s for my Cayman, Mary Jane, and Cleo Crocs. When I buy Disney Beach Crocs, I will order mediums (8-9).

I had the exact same problem when I tried on the Disney crocs. I did not get them.

I have Athens in w7, and just ordered cleos in 7. I've recently discovered the niles, and think that I would take an 8 in those. Not sure, though...

I would suggest going to www.crocs.com, the official crocs website. There is a section you can read about how they should fit. They should fit loose. They also have a little chart you can print out and stand on to see what size you should wear. I wear a size 8 or 8 1/2 shoe and I bought the large. We spent a week in Disney last October and my crocs were amazing. My feet felt better than they ever have on vacation. Good luck.

I am wondering if I bought the wrong size. I wear a nine and bought a medium in the beach. I read the description of how they were supposed to fit and tried them on in a store before I ordered them. I can't imagine that I would wear the same size as someone who wears a size 7.5 though. :confused3

I am wondering if I bought the wrong size. I wear a nine and bought a medium in the beach. I read the description of how they were supposed to fit and tried them on in a store before I ordered them. I can't imagine that I would wear the same size as someone who wears a size 7.5 though. :confused3

I guess technically you should have bought the large. However, if you have a very narrow foot you would really be swimming in them. How do they feel when you wear them around the house? I think the most important thing is that you don't want your foot touching the front, sides or back. I've been wearing the beach and cayman for years and love them. I recently bought the maryjanes and, although comfortable, they don't feel as good as the other two. I think it's b/c they are more fitted. I don't think I could walk around Disney all day in them, but I have a foot that is a little on the wide side. You really have to go with what feels best to your foot.

I guess technically you should have bought the large. However, if you have a very narrow foot you would really be swimming in them. How do they feel when you wear them around the house? I think the most important thing is that you don't want your foot touching the front, sides or back. I've been wearing the beach and cayman for years and love them. I recently bought the maryjanes and, although comfortable, they don't feel as good as the other two. I think it's b/c they are more fitted. I don't think I could walk around Disney all day in them, but I have a foot that is a little on the wide side. You really have to go with what feels best to your foot.

They haven't arrived yet. They felt great when I tried them on in the store. So are you supposed to buy up a size? (I wear a nine and bought the 8/9)

Your foot is supposed to 'float' in them with about 1/4-1/2" space around the whole foot. You should try them on without the strap because the strap can be stretched to size later. (The info is from a rep from the company). I wear a size 7.5 shoe and my beach crocs are S (womens 6-7) but I never wear them with socks which might make a difference.

Your foot is supposed to 'float' in them with about 1/4-1/2" space around the whole foot. You should try them on without the strap because the strap can be stretched to size later. (The info is from a rep from the company). I wear a size 7.5 shoe and my beach crocs are S (womens 6-7) but I never wear them with socks which might make a difference.

I agree with the sizing. I did stretch my strap a bit later and I DO wear mine with socks as well. I forgot about that. I hope you like them!

Mine still haven't arrived, but I went back to Dicks to try them on again today. The mediums have a small amount of space all the way around except for the back. They seem just right there. I tried the larges on and they seemed like they wouldn't stay on my feet when I walked. Honestly, I can't say that either pair fell like I was walking on clouds. I hope I love them!

I too wear a 7.5 shoe size. I get the size 8 crocs. They are supposed to fit big and that seems to work for me.

A tooty ta, a tooty ta, a tooty ta ta. . . your signature got me singing. . .i need to go tooty ta with my DDs. . ..:rotfl:

My Disney crocs arrived today! They fit and feel great with the strap in the front. I can tell that they are not fitting right with the strap behind my foot though. I thought all saw something about stretching the strap. Does anybody have an info on that?

Thanks!

heat it up. some people put it in the dryer. i've stretched my crocs with a hairdryer... heat it up and pull on the strap...

heat it up. some people put it in the dryer. i've stretched my crocs with a hairdryer... heat it up and pull on the strap...

Thanks. The crocs website said to stretch it with my fingers and I just didn't think that would be enough.

I did as the crocs site said and just used my fingers. That worked for me. I was worried about overstretching since there's really no going back.

Actually, you can reheat and it will go back. I don't have regular crocs, but primas. When I overstretched them, I threw them back in the dryer and they shrunk...albeit too much...:headache:

Actually, you can reheat and it will go back. I don't have regular crocs, but primas. When I overstretched them, I threw them back in the dryer and they shrunk...albeit too much...:headache:

Very interesting. I have a pair that are in the charity box b/c they stretched too much from wearing them and I am now tripping over my own feet. I'm going to try the dryer. How long would you recommend? And at what temperature? I figure if I shrink them too much I was getting rid of them anyway. Thanks!

Very interesting. I have a pair that are in the charity box b/c they stretched too much from wearing them and I am now tripping over my own feet. I'm going to try the dryer. How long would you recommend? And at what temperature? I figure if I shrink them too much I was getting rid of them anyway. Thanks!

I would say low or medium for about 5 minutes...put some old towels in there, too, so they don't clunk around... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter