• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time adr to see Wishes?

amshowers

DIS Veteran
We never been to California Grill and don't know what to expect as far as waiting times. What time should I make ressie at for viewing 8:00 Wishes? Also if we are not seated in good veiwing spot, can we leave the table to go to observation deck to watch? Is that rude to leave the table or a common thing at CG? tia

I don't know what happens at CG, but at Narcoosee's during Wishes I was among most people who got up and went outside on the deck to see Wishes. The entire restaurant seemed geared toward this happening during the show. In this case I had a 7:15pm ADR at Narcoosee's and Wishes was at 8pm that night. The timing was perfect.

We usually figure two hours for dinner at California Grill. You absolutely can go out to see Wishes while you are dining. Think 6:15 or later if you want to view the fireworks at the end of your dinner.

--penny

My expereince with Cali Grill was that they offer limited seating times. The second thing I'd say is that at any restaurant you may well get seated LATER than your ADR - so if Wishes is at 8pm, you'd be better off with a 6pm ADR thana 7:30 ADR. If you end up being done with dinner before they start, you can easily hang around the observation deck. (but two hours is about correct.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter