What Time Did you get Dreamed?

We were at WDW twice during the YOAMD promotion. (2/07 and 1/08). We never won. My sister is there right now. On Monday, around 9:45am, they were going into Sounds Dangerous at Hollywood Studios. A cast member told my nephew that the "woman over there wanted to speak with him". He won dream fast passes for the whole family. Between AM EMH, a regular fast pass and the dream fast passes -- my sis & her family rode Toy Story Mania 3 times before 2pm.

I'm so jealous that we couldn't go with them for this trip!

My DF and I went with family last Oct/Nov and we won lanyards after getting off of the train ride at MK. We were coming down the ramp and there they were!!! On top of that, it was DS(6) first trip there ever and he won!!!! He was so excited that he took the plastic off immediately and wore it the rest of the day!!:hyper:

On the trip before that, we went Nov/Dec of 2006 and it was my first trip and we won then!! We won lanyards then, too!!! So i'm starting to think that maybe first timers are lucky!!!! I think I'm going to start coralling up some people just so I can win again!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The 2006 trip was in the evening and the 2007 trip was in the afternoon sometime

Could have been! There was a couple in front of us and a family behind us with children! Both were talking about Dis'ing! I'm too shy to speak up! (HA) But it WAS probably that date.....We were there that week for our Anniversary! :)

It sure sounds like we were right there with you. It was me, DH & the kids and I did talk to the couple...well, she talked to me because yes, I am usually leary to speak up as well.

Too funny! And we almost missed out because my son wasn't thrilled to go see the princesses first. He wanted to see the "classics" instead so it made it worthwhile.;)

DH & I will be there in August celebrating our anniversary and I would love to receive the mouse ears! And since your anniversary should be right around the corner...Happy Anniversary.

It sure sounds like we were right there with you. It was me, DH & the kids and I did talk to the couple...well, she talked to me because yes, I am usually leary to speak up as well.

Too funny! And we almost missed out because my son wasn't thrilled to go see the princesses first. He wanted to see the "classics" instead so it made it worthwhile.;)

DH & I will be there in August celebrating our anniversary and I would love to receive the mouse ears! And since your anniversary should be right around the corner...Happy Anniversary.

Was your daughter dressed in a really cute minnie outfit? Thanks for the Anniversary Wishes! :):cool1:

You can also win it at Downtown Disney. Although, I think that is pretty rare.

Yes, a family won at DD drinking from a water fountain...they wanted to stay one more night, but their hotel was booked...they got a better suite afterall:lmao:

We didn't recieve anything but my sister and her family got fastpasses at 4:00 in the afternoon just walking in Fantasy Land. They were stopped and asked if they had been able to ride a lot of rides and my 5 year old nephew said "no" because the lines were so long.
The Dream Team Member asked him what ride he wanted to ride and he said Peter Pan. The Dream Team Member then pulled out a single fast pass for everyone in the party.

FPs
AK- Safari about 10:30
HS- Tower of Terror around 9:30

Ears
HS- Tower of Terror 12:15ish

Lanyards
HS- Tower of Terror (NO JOKE!) somewhere between 1 and 2pm (Can you tell I love this ride! esp. when HS is my least frequented park- I just get so lucky there!)
Mail via postcard

We got ears this past Thursday while in line for Soarin'. It was about 1pm. I saw the team up ahead and was praying that they didn't run out of ears before we got up there! DH didn't know what was going on, but I sure did! We were almost to the CM who asks how many in your party. All of a sudden they were asking for a party of three--we were about 20 people back in line, but the first party of three so we got to move up and they handed us our ears! I got tears in my eyes! Even DH, who isn't really crazy about Disney, thought that was really cool!

Are the ears we received exclusive? You can't buy them, right? You have to be given them??

We were rushing to Fantasmic around 8:00 and someone stopped us and I thought she was going to say that it was full but she asked if we were going to Fantasmic and we said yes and she said you don't have to rush anymore. We get special seats,both kids got souvenirs, 4 drinks and 4 snacks. The whole week we kept saying we haven't seen anymore Dream Team Members and we finally see one and I almost ran her over with the stroller because we were late.:rotfl2:

I'm annother first-thing-in-the-morning FP winner on Soarin. It happened this morning; not sure if just our section won or if they handed 'em out to all three sections. I was second in line, and the Dream Team was waiting down by our section.

1 time at Soarin' lanyards early in the morning right when it opened I guess at 9:00 or 9:15 A.M. ish.

Around 4 I got a dream fast pass at Rock n Roll Rollercoaster and then around 10 I got the same thing at Expedition Everest. The bad thing is that you can only use the fast pass once for each thing. But if you want the pins, you can find cast members wearing them and you can trade with them

Dreamed with our own 'Unbirthday" celebration at the teapots at MK EMH at 11:30 p.m. on a Sunday night.
Hats off the teamboat springs ride around 11 am
Other certificates all during day/ evening

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter