• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time does the International Gateway open?

Walking is faster.
Agree. If you board the boat at the Swan/Dolphin, you will then be taken over to the Yacht/Beach Club dock and then after that, over to the Boardwalk dock. Each time, loading passengers (and unloading depending on your time). After the Boardwalk, you will then be taken to the International Gateway dock to unload mostly the entire boat. To get to the International Gateway from the Swan, just head out the fountain entrance (towards the Dolphin), take a right, cross the bridge to the Boardwalk and continue straight over to the International Gateway.

DHS-Epcot-IG_012311.jpg

I was just there a week ago, and actually the store right inside the IG opened at 8:00am (I walked over from the Boardwalk one morning), even though Future World didn't open until 9:00am, and World Showcase opened at 11:00am. So, you can go in at 8:00 to the store, but nothing else that I knew of was open (maybe some breakfast spots I guess, so honestly it may open earlier than 8:00).
Do they let Guests go past World Traveler at 8:00 AM on into World Showcase or do they stop Guests from going past World Traveler from 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM.

Every time I have used the IG,they "held" us at the Turnstiles until 9:00 AM(except for Early ADR/Tour Guests).

Do you have to tell the CMs at the Turnstiles that you want to go to World Traveler?

Thanks!

Do they let Guests go past World Traveler at 8:00 AM on into World Showcase or do they stop Guests from going past World Traveler from 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM.

Every time I have used the IG,they "held" us at the Turnstiles until 9:00 AM(except for Early ADR/Tour Guests).

Do you have to tell the CMs at the Turnstiles that you want to go to World Traveler?

Thanks!

I'm not sure! I was picking up a package (vodka I had bought the day before in Norway).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter