What time for PS at Rose & Crown to see Illuminations?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hi there,

We are planning Rose and Crown for one of our dinners on the "girls only" trip in the end of Nov/ Beginning of Dec.

We want to try to eat outside and view Illuminations.
What time should I make a PS for to give ample waiting time to make sure we have a seat?

I have never been to this restaurant and thought the first time would be a good time to try to get Illuminations in too.

Any help would be appreciated!!! :wave2:

Rose & Crown Illuminations viewing--yeah, this can be a tricky one. Because the restaurant has become so popular for watching the show over the past few years, it gets more and more difficult to get the coveted outdoor seating on the patio around Illuminations time.
Having said that, I would make my priority seating for around 7:30 (assuming a 9:00 Illuminations start time). We've actually watched Illuminations 3 times from the restaurant and we've always been seated outside. Maybe it's just luck, but here's my theory. I see people go up to the priority seating check-in counter all the time and DEMAND to be seated outdoors because they made their reservation XX days ago and have been planning this all along, etc, etc, etc. On the other hand, I've usually just walked up and checked in at the counter and mentioned that if we could be seated outside, it would be great, but I completely understand that everyone makes this request, so if they can't accomodate it, that's fine. And it's always worked (of course, it probably helps that it's only my DW and I, so we don't take up much room :D ).
Since it's a fairly slow time of year that you're going, you may have a good chance, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll love the restaurant whether you're inside or out.
Have a great trip!

Thank you very much for your reply!
I will try it your way....you get more bee's with Honey right?

And like you said, if I don't get outside, no biggy!
We are just happy to be in the world!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter