• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do with II week?

TarraLee

<font color=blue>New TDS CM!<br><font color=red>Le
Dh and I added on last year, got the II week as an incentive (we already had APs). We have tried to find times to use it, but no luck, as we both work FT and own a small business. It has to be used by March 1, and is blacked out over Thanksgiving and Christmas. We would give it to my folks, but mom is a teacher, so she could only go when schoolis out, and its blacked out then.

Any ideas on what to do with it? Has anyone had any luck trading this for DVC points or other timeshares? Looking back, I should have taken the AP vouchers, but even so I hate to let it go to waste...

I'd get a unit at Key West.

gppnj said:
I'd get a unit at Key West.
You may be able to get OKW or SSR for January. HH & MB would be a great option as well. Marriott's in Williamburg, Boston and NJ are not that far from you overall. Since you cannot rent an exchange for anything of value, some of the other suggestions would not work under II's rules. You could give it to family or friends that could take advantage of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter