What to do with unused PHP?

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
We had to reschedule our Sept. trip and now my niece is unable to go because of work. I don't know what to do with her ticket. I bought it @ the DS with my DC card. I believe they are non returnable but am not sure. Anyone have experience with this?

I believe that you can return it at the park. The DS don't have any way to scan your pass to see if it's been used.

That would be fantastic, maybe I should call there, thanks

Just spoke to CS @ Disney and they say no refunds, anyone have any other ideas?

The passes never go bad so you can just save it. Or, maybe they would let you trade it in for more days on your passes???? I am not sure about that but they are so great at disney, I would go to guest relations instead of the ticket booth for help.

YOU COULD GIVE IT TO ME!!! :D Only foolin' unless you really really want to! :rolleyes: yeah right!
No really, you could try posting it somewhere to try to sell it (Don't know if you are allowed to do this here?) or trade it for Gift Certifaces to restrs. so that you could use them to eat dinners at WDW.
As the passes do not have names on them, maybe you could sell it to a friend/neighbor/coworker/me that is going soon, but remember they NEVER expire..

:jester:

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
you could try posting it somewhere to try to sell it (Don't know if you are allowed to do this here?)

Sorry - it is NOT allowed here.

As the passes do not have names on them, maybe you could sell it to a friend/neighbor/coworker/me that is going soon, but remember they NEVER expire.

I agree, I am sure that you will eventually find someone who would be willing to buy this pass off of you.
Good Luck!

:)

Silly GAIL,
DIS Always Says, "DON"T buy your Tickets from Ebay"
1. you don't know how many days are left,can't find out till
at WDW.
2. Always been told tickets are not transfereable.
3.Can't tell if it's a rip off.
4.Who then would buy a WDW ticket at Ebay??

Tink,
All you said was absolutely correct!!!!! And, I do say the same thing over and over, BUT, fact is, many do sell them there and many buy them. It was just a suggestion. Please, put the flame gun away now. ;)

You could extend your stay and use it yourself. :)

I wouldn't BUY a ticket from e-bay but if you are not ever going to use it, that'd be a good place to sell it!!!:) You would probably get close to what you paid for it there.

. Please, put the flame gun away now

GAIL,Sorry!! Honest,I meant to be funny!! No flames here!! Just a bad attemt at humor:eek: Your DIS Friend!!
tink2dw

Tink,
I knew that, that is why I put the smile at the end for the flame gun request. :) (see happy smiley face!!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter