What To Do??????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: We still have not made any dining reservations. We will be staying at the DL Resort from 03-22-05-03-28-05. In the past we have booked a lot of dining reservations and had to call back Disney Dining so others could have the reservations because I for one think it's wrong to book and hold something that you and your's won't be going to and knocking someone out of a reservation. If we don't go we always call and cancel. Can anyone suggest what we should do by way of reservations. We love food on the run but we also like a great sitdown meal. Any suggestions? Thanks, Chip.

pirate: Still have not made any dining reservations for our trip which is 3-22-3-28.. Really was wondering how hard it may be to get a reservation once we are there versus making a lot of reservations before we arrive. Any tips or suggestions would greatly be appreciated!!! Thanks, Chip.

Well - you're going during Spring Break, and there are a lot of great hotel and ticket deals going on right now - so I'd say you may have a hard time unless you have a reservation at the sit down restaurants. Unless you want to spend an hour wasting park time waiting to get seated - make one reservation a day - say - for lunch, and stick to it. Then do counter service that don't require pre-planning for the rest of your meals.
DL used to only make reservations the day-of, and then it was pretty easy if you got to the restaurant at opening to get a same day PS, but now I think it's another story.
I'm sure we all pretty much feel the same about reservations as you - so when I make one - I go. But I make sure it's something I really want to do first. Or - do what we've done and just do counter service all day and not worry about a big restaurant meal!

There are not as many sit down restuarants at Disneyland as in WDW. I would defnintely call and try to get one for the Blue Bayou. It is almost impossible to get in there if you don't have one. We prefer lunch over dinner since it is cheaper and they have the Monte Cristo. The number is: 714-781-3463. If you don't manage to get a ps this late you can go to the hostess counter at the restuarant once you are there and see if they have any cancellations. There are some really nice counter service places in both DL and DCA so if you don't get any ps' you won't starve!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter