What to request at BC Villas?

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
We are heading to BCV in a 2bdrm dedicated in late Jan. What should we request for room location, pro/cons......there will be myself and gf and 6 kids ages 9-16....thanks for any input

We have stayed in both the pool view and the wooded view. I prefer the wooded view, but I may be in the minority for it is because there is a road back there where the buses go to Epcot that drive down there and many people don't really care for it. However, depending on where your room is, you can get a glimpse of the tops of the buildings at Epcot plus I just like sitting out on the balcony and seeing all the pretty trees. As for the pool view, it is nice but you can also see the ME buses coming in and out of BC and the parking lot. It's funny, DH and I just talked about this the other day and he said he agreed with me about the wooded area and how much nicer it is, but then again to each their own.

When we requested woods view, we always got a room facing the wooded area inside the "U" facing World Showcase…..that is, until this last time. And unfortunately, I find the road very distracting. Once when I made no requests except upper floor, I got the canal view, which I loved. Next time we're staying in a 2 BR, and I'm considering requesting canal view. The only problem is that I think it would be a long walk to the elevators.

Boy oh boy where to stay, I just posted on a thread for VGF and this is also one we are looking at. We were going to VB but decided that was just not doable. VGF and BC are two we have not stayed at. We are looking at either a studio or 1 bedroom at the BCV. What is a recommendation for two people. Is there a section that has a view of EPCOT?...smjj

Boy oh boy where to stay, I just posted on a thread for VGF and this is also one we are looking at. We were going to VB but decided that was just not doable. VGF and BC are two we have not stayed at. We are looking at either a studio or 1 bedroom at the BCV. What is a recommendation for two people. Is there a section that has a view of EPCOT?...smjj

They don't have anything called "Epcot view" at BCV. You take a chance by requesting the woods view and higher floor. You might get a view of Illuminations higher fireworks, or you might get just the noise from the fireworks, or you might get the noise from the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter