What type of patio mat do you use?

I 3rd the rvawningmat.com. We purchased ours through that website. Left it outside through the winter by accident and all I had to do was hose it off this spring and it was as good as new.

Joe

We got ours from Camping World on sale for about $50. They are the same as the ones listed above. We bought two to go side by side and they are really wonderful. If it rains, the water goes right threw and when it is time to leave, we just sweep the large stuff off (most of the sand will fall through) and fold and go. We had the green stuff you buy at Home Depot or Lowes but after the last trip we could barely lift it because it was so heavy with sand and water.

Joanne

ours are the same mats but from camping world. now we leave most of the dirt at the campground.

Well, I will 4th the rvawnings.com mats:rotfl2: I love ours. I got a 6'x9' for $40. I will be getting another one, because I thought that would be big enough, but I think we want more. It cleans so easily, it's great. Thanks Carol for the site!

Carol,

How small is the mat when it's folded up? I'm looking at the 9x12 right now. We currently have a roll of the fake grass stuff and I'm sick of it. We've cut off two corners of it to use as grass on my kid's 4th grade diorama projects so it's time to retire it.

Also, why is the 9x12 mat $69.99 on the website but only $39.99 on eBay? Am I missing something?

The 9x12 folds into thirds long ways, then rolls up. I'll measure the bag when I get home and let you know.

Carol,

Also, why is the 9x12 mat $69.99 on the website but only $39.99 on eBay? Am I missing something?

The ones on eBay are the exact same mat, but don't have the "RV Awning Mat" Logo on them.

I bought my 6x9 from the awning mat company, then found this ebay seller later and bought my 9x12 from him.

Cool. I just saw the measurements on his website of the size when folded up. This sounds wonderful for us. We'd use it for our camper but also for swim meets. I love the straps on the corners.

Thanks so much for the tips!

We bought ours on sale at Lowe's last summer. It's 9X12 and cost 39.00. It's worked well so far.

Just ordered mine off eBay. Didn't think to look at Lowes, but oh well. It will be great for swim meets as well as camping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter