• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What was the best Marvel character meet and greet you liked at Avengers Campus?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
This morning I was watching Avengers Campus Meet And Greets on Youtube and Mom got to see some with me and now I would like to ask anyone which of the Marvel Meet And Greets were your favorite character meet and greets to do at Avengers Campus? Also were all the heroes nice to you when you met them? I saw Wanda's Meet And Greet on Youtube and Mom thought Wanda was so nice. But Mom adores Moon Knight's Meet And Greet because he is so cool and my mother fell in love with Moon Knight because of his accent and I can you if I ever go visit Avengers Campus someday Mom would just love having a photo with Moon Knight and talking to him. My mom also saw Thor and Loki's Meet And Greet and she thought Loki was cute and she thought Thor was tough. I would love to hear your stories about your Avengers Campus meet and greets because it would so fun to hear
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter