What was the last thing you had delivered?

Christmas gifts from Kohls Veterans Day sale. I bought matching pjs for our big kids, 18 and 20 and a nightgown for my mom.

My blood pressure medicine. Medicine (because it is a requirement of my insurer) and some merchandise are about the only things we have delivered.
Never had food (even pizza) delivered even before the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic my wife and I over the last couple of years while eating in restaurants took note of the Ubereats, Grubhub, etc. people coming in to pick up order and they universally were people we don't want touching our food.

The mail. It's the only thing we get delivered. We buy everything we need on the daily from local bricks-and-mortar stores (we're not big shoppers). It's been over a year since we bought something from Amazon. My one and only attempt at insta-cart grocery shopping was a bust and we have bad luck with restaurant food deliveries so we just literally never do it.

Straps so DH won't fall off the roof when he cleans the gutters. We recently got a new roof that has anchor points so we might as well use them.

Pair of new running shoes, that, incidentally, feel TERRIBLE. Why do running shoe companies insist on redesigning shoes every year? It is maddening. Now I have to return them and order like 2 more pairs to see which ones feel best.
I'm with you! Find a pair that feels great,and they feel the need to "improve" them.Boo.

A set of first reader books- a Christmas gift for our 6 year old grandson from the Vermont Country Store

Paper hand towels for the bathroom at the office. Part of my Amazon “subscribe and save” order. Everything else arrived 1-2 weeks ago, but they were out of the had towels so they randomly showed up today.

A polyresin box turtle to go with the polyresin scarlet macaw. :laughing: We’re redoing the kids’ bathroom in a “pets” theme.

Kohls’s: Black Sketchers bedroom slippers with a cat face on them. Love them. Fit like a dream and so darn cute they make me smile. And smiles are scarce nowadays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter