What was your latest album/single purchase?

Tuney

Mouseketeer
Anyone else here enjoy music? I've seen lots of topics that are discussed, but I don't see music much.

What was the latest album/single that you purchased? Let's discuss.

Mine was The Fray by The Fray.

Been so long I can't remember.

Probably something of the Heavy Metal Christian genre.

Last one I realy enjoyed was Pillar "Where Do We Go From Here"

The last actual CD I bought was either Blake Shelton Startin Fires or Shinedown The Sound of Madness. I bought both a couple of years ago and I don't think I've bought any physical CD's since.

As far as iTunes downloads go... wow, I have no idea. I'm sure it was either country or rock though.

Anyone else here enjoy music? I've seen lots of topics that are discussed, but I don't see music much.

What was the latest album/single that you purchased? Let's discuss.

Mine was The Fray by The Fray.

People still purchase music? :lmao:

I usually just listen to Pandora Radio, Slacker Radio, or Sirius/XM app.

I think the last CD I purchased was Weird Al's Straight Outta Lynnwood around 2006. Speaking of Al, his latest album goes on sale June 21! Woo Hoo! I am hoping he adds a stop in the DFW area for his tour this summer so I can take DS to see him in concert.

Recently purchased (in an honest to goodness brick and mortar store) the Elton John & Leon Russell team up, "The Union". best work either of them have done since the 70's IMHO

my last purchase was KMFDM - ***?!

I just got censored.....nice.....

In that case, I'll have to go with my second to last purchase; Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Comitte Part 2

Last iTunes purchase, "Batman" by The Who.

Last actual CD purchase, either Weird Al's Straight Out of Lynnwood, or a Me First and the Gimme Gimmes album.

TL

Since I only own 4 CD's it's either Trace Adkins, Songs About Me or Wierd Al's, Stright Out Of Lynnwood:confused3

I don't kave alot of stuff post 1992:lmao:
Have tons of LP's & Cassettes:lmao:

For myself, it was AC/DC Rock n Roll Train.

For my kids, it was the Phineas and Ferb soundtrack.

DW owns a dance studio so whatever we purchase is a write off. Last 4 albums in order of favor (I really like them all)
1) Bruno Mars
2) Mumford & Sons
3) Jerry Reed
4) Cee Lo Green

....so I have a bit of an eclectic taste. :cool2:

DW owns a dance studio so whatever we purchase is a write off. Last 4 albums in order of favor (I really like them all)
1) Bruno Mars
2) Mumford & Sons
3) Jerry Reed
4) Cee Lo Green

....so I have a bit of an eclectic taste. :cool2:

Lol my DW owns a dance studio too!

Latest album purchase or iTunes purchase would be needtobreathe .

Last Album bought? Disney World: Four Parks, non Disney, was probably the Beatles' White Album.

Last download was either She Blinded me with Science by Thomas Dolby, or Up on Cripple Creek by The Band

It's been a while....but I think the last CD I purchased was "The Essential HEART"

I don't care what you say....Ann and Nancy Wilson Rock!

Me First kicks ****! hiney? :)
love those guys, put on a helluva good show....

last cd?
prolly the raconteurs or the Fratellis last CD....

download?
that would be either Nina Samone, the Chambers brothers or Maxine Nightingale...

I just bought "If all the Raindrops" by Barney on iTunes.

For my daughter's iPod, really.

Hummm…
The album purchased would be:

“Ghost of Cain” by New Model Army
(I’m trying to replace some of my older vinyl albums. That one took some looking to hunt down)

The last two tunes I acquired via download would be:

“I've Got A Line On You” by Spirit (we want to add that on to our set list)

“Two Tribes” by FGTH (really by Trevor Horn, that band was basically his creation anyway)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter