*What* will they think of next?

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
Yudu. Oh my goodness! Really cool, but not something I see myself using enough to justify $280 (and I'm the Queen of Justification).

That's pretty neat....it would be cool to have to making matching T's for a Disney trip:).

That's pretty neat....it would be cool to have to making matching T's for a Disney trip:).

I have matching Ts each trip but I do it with DISigns iron on transfers...tey are so easy and cute

I have matching Ts each trip but I do it with DISigns iron on transfers...tey are so easy and cute

So do you just print something off from your computer onto iron on transfer paper?

I'm trying to figure out how to do this for our fall trip. My DS4 is a runner and my DD8 doesn't always pay attention. Also we'll be outnumbered this trip - 3 kids, 2 adults. I'm thinking neon green shirts or something so when (not if) we lose them momentarily we can spot them easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter