What will you play next?

My DS12 is looking forward to Fusion Fall. It is going to be an MMORPG kind of like World of Warcraft, only with all the Cartoon Network characters and some platforming elements added in. They are signing up for the beta now and should be open for beta late this summer.

I'm currently beta testing VFK, but I also signed up to beta test FusionFall a couple weeks ago. If that game is as good as it looks, I'll probably spend more time on that than on VFK.

I've been on Gaia since somewhere around August. You'll learn how to avoid those certain topics on there. I rather like it.

Also, you know how bit a Pirates girl I am, so I couldn't help testing POTCO. pirate:

I have been on Gaia Online before I got on VMK, so i might spend more time there. It was funner when there are holidays. After easter it gets a little boring. If anybody wants to add me there, my name is The Literate Duck.

I signed up for Maplestory but whatever I downloaded won't work. It says it's not Vista compatible. I have absolutely no clue I am dumb when it comes to computers :rotfl2:

Bob and I are currently playing POTC online. I am only a lowly level 18, but hope to level up. Bob is 36.

I have also signed up for a Beta test of a new game - Wizards101. Neat graphics, check out the posts in the Community Board.

I am Coriander in both places and Bob is Coriander's Toy in POTC.:rotfl2:

I also Signed up for wizards101, what they do show looks stunning!

Another thing that has peaked my interest is elf island. Not sure what to make of it yet, there is not much info but the graphic they show has that very familiar feel to it

My kids got me started on Neopets over 4 years ago and then they got me started on vmk. I will stay with np (neopets) since I don't know any other games that are my cup of tea.
I tried potc, but I dislike training and fighting type games..LOL guess we can all tell that I'm not a kid.

Hey if anyone plays on neopets, I'm alonelymom so drop me a neomail :)

HopelesslyLost on vmk, Alonelymom on Neopets or Katherine in the real world

I think I am going to look at wonderland online, and they have another game tales of pirates that also looks interesting by the same people.

For some reason I seem to have a thing for big cute anime eyes

hmm, i wonder why?:rolleyes:

Bob and I are currently playing POTC online. I am only a lowly level 18, but hope to level up. Bob is 36.

I have also signed up for a Beta test of a new game - Wizards101. Neat graphics, check out the posts in the Community Board.

I am Coriander in both places and Bob is Coriander's Toy in POTC.:rotfl2:

what is this wizards website called? I typed in wizards101 but it didn't take me to any website.

I'll be playing real life, it's a old game, but the graphics are good, that's like unlimited vmk!

.. Another thing that has peaked my interest is elf island. Not sure what to make of it yet, there is not much info but the graphic they show has that very familiar feel to it

I checked that out too, and it does have a familiar feel about it .. can't wait to see what it is all about :)

Island.jpg

let's see, I will be playing the dreaded real life game(no not the game that is mentioned above)...Which includes the following mini games:
1. The unpacking game - now that my family moved into our new home (well we actually moved in april, but i was at school, my mom was at my old house, and my dad stayed here, but lazy all winter long haha), and we finally sold our old house (and closing soon woot!!!), I have started unpacking the boxes in my room, and hopefully soon start the basement... (it is one big mess)...
2. The working game: i will be working hopefully (still need to find a job)....
3. The slave game: taking care of the princess and the princes of the home (the cats and the guinea pig)....
4. The get out of hell game: looking for a new college to transfer to....(The college i am enrolled at needs to learn how to run a school)
5. The what seems to be five minute of vacation game, with two different sub-mini-games (i guess): Cruise to the caribbean (family bonding time, with the almost entire family, at least the complain about everything part of my family aren't going!) and The Real Magic Kingdom (WDW in July!!!! with my boyfriend ^_^ WOOT!)

So it's going to be a one full filled summer, with all of the games I HAVE to play, but heck I am going to WDW!!! Woot!

I did sign up for vfk, and i have a pirate account though i don't play it that much (take too much time, and i keep telling my self one more task -_-) , i may not be on much but i surely be checking in on everything.

I'll be going back to runescape, which i played like crazy before I knew about VMK

what is this elf island? Never heard of that one before

I sent an email off to them last night to get a little more info on the game and this morning there was a reply .. great customer service so far :goodvibes

Here's part of the email:

Yes! It’s a virtual world! We head into a controlled beta next month and launch in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter