What would be the approximate cost of a taxi from POR to a grocery store?

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Hi everyone!

I would like to stock up on some water, juice, pb&J, and bagels when we stay at POR. DH and I drink water like it is going out of style ($2.50 a water :eek: :eek: ) and some pb& j's to break up the chicken tenders wouldn't hurt the kids!!

We are taking TTC from MCO to the POLY on July 3rd and then moving to POR on the 6th. I don't want to stop on the way to the POLY and have to lug water and stuff around for three days (we are staying concierge so we won't need that). So I need to get to the grocery store on the 6th.

Can anyone estimate the cost of a taxi to the nearest grocery store and back? I thought about netgrocer, but they don't have very good prices on water.

Any other ideas?

I tried to talk DH into POLY Con for the entire trip (since the water, juice, etc would be "free") but he really wants to stay at POR. I like POR too so that is fine, but I'd rather not go broke buying water all the time! I sure wish it was included in the refillable mug deal!

Thanks!
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter