What would you do if your kids acted like this?!

lol. wow, that poor mother. I really hope her vacation ended up going well. I think if i were one of those kids i would have been screaming in happiness. I had a surprise similar when i was a kid, but we were going to Six Flags, not Disney.

This type of thread is usually on the theme parks community board (which is where the original link to this is), so I'm going to move it over there now.

Some people just dont like to be surprised. And those who surprise people who dont like to be surprised tend to be disappointed at the reaction. You would think a parent would know their child better.

I never even thought to look up videos like that on youtube! I've been watching lots of reactions and they are priceless. :thumbsup2

Wow, haha what a disappointing reaction for that mom. I want to go to Dick's house now too- what is going on there that is more fun than Disney!

Why spoiled? The two young ones have no idea what Disney World is. The tween boy....well, boys that age think it's a place for little kids. I wasn't surprised at all by his reaction.

I suggested to my DD 10 that we make a countdown calendar because I knew she would love it being so excited and all. Ya want to know who has had more fun counting down than anyone?? My DS who is 14. :lmao:

That is sooo awsome.
I feel for the kids. They all look tired. And if they were looking forward to going to Dick's house it's a blow to suddenly be told they aren't going.
We decided not to surprise DD with any of our trips, she likes to be a part of the planning process.

Yeah I'm really not too suprised about the older kid's response, but the younger ones...... geez. Kids can be VERY ungrateful sometimes, and I'm saying this as a 21 year old, lol.

Maybe I'm just different, my first WDW trip was at 15 and I loved it.

I'm pretty sure I'd tell them see you in a week and leave them there in North Carolina.

We decided not to surprise DD with any of our trips, she likes to be a part of the planning process.

I wouldn't surprise my children either. I mean so close to going. I'd let them know just as soon as I can. Part of the fun of being a kid is bragging to all your friends where you're going while they're at school doing math.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter