What's happening? No DVC Resort availability December and January

Have been waitlisted for about 6 mos. for a BCV studio for New Year's Eve, Dec.31. Have Dec. 30 booked, as well as Jan 1-6 for DD and some friends. if anyone is going to be releasing that night due to change of plans, please let me know. There is no availability for a studio anywhere on property for that night. TIA

There is a two bedroom at OKW available right now. Know you looking for another resort and studio but its there if you are looking for something to at least have a room. Good luck.

Just google "Chrome Page Refresh Extension" (or FireFox). The one I installed was simply called "Page Refresh" and I can select a time anywhere between 2 seconds - 30 minutes. I found 2-3 minutes is fine so the site doesn't time-out.

Thank you SO much! I just did this and working perfectly!

I'm going to try to book Poly villas 11 months out in the next week. What are the chances it will be available?

I'm going to try to book Poly villas 11 months out in the next week. What are the chances it will be available?

That will be easy to book. There really are only a few categories that are tough to book at 11 months none of those are at Poly.

I just cancelled a trip for the end of January beginning of February at Copper Creek.....I’m so bummed but hope you can grab it!

I need some pixie dust for January. My daughter needed a room for one night, studio. No preference. Of course there’s not a single studio available. She asked for Saturday January 12th. After a little digging I now see that’s marathon weekend. Yikes, we sure know how to pick them. I’m staking like a crazy person. Put in 2 waitlists. Okw and SSR. Not much else I can do. Hoping to see something as we get a little closer to the 30 day mark. Please wish me luck. Kids! What can you do!

I need some pixie dust for January. My daughter needed a room for one night, studio. No preference. Of course there’s not a single studio available. She asked for Saturday January 12th. After a little digging I now see that’s marathon weekend. Yikes, we sure know how to pick them. I’m staking like a crazy person. Put in 2 waitlists. Okw and SSR. Not much else I can do. Hoping to see something as we get a little closer to the 30 day mark. Please wish me luck. Kids! What can you do!
You may need a cash reservation. Check the Disney Springs hotels, check Expedia, Check other travel sites.

Just keep stalking. I was able to get what I wanted for our eight nights, January 4-12.
Would she take something larger than a studio if it was available?

FYI: SSR has a two bedroom available for 34 points on the night of January 12.

I found today that the inventory is moving a little more than the last two days and January 4 is 34 days out. I used Chrome, then someone on these boards told me about Chrome Autofresh and I had it refreshing every 10 seconds and was able to get our monorail resort (BLT that we wanted for 5 nights) and we wanted 2 bedroom at SSR January 9-12 for DTD, which I originally got by autofreshing (stalking).

Keep doing it constantly. Let us know how you make out.

It will be available.

That will be easy to book. There really are only a few categories that are tough to book at 11 months none of those are at Poly.
It's an easy reservation if you're an owner. If you're renting, it may take a while until the agency has a DVC owner with PVB as their home resort.

SSR two bedroom still available January 12. Good luck.

SSR two bedroom still available January 12. Good luck.

Thanks. I saw that. I’m at the end of my UY and have to borrow points since I already banked, so don’t have the flexibility to downgrade if Ali were option pops up. Do you think me waitlisting regular okw studio and standard SSR were the best choices. Or should I change oneto kidani standard studio. Just trying to figure out if the runners would gravitate towards Okw/SSR more. Sorry my crystal ball is offline! Lol.

Update! Just grabbed a standard studio at poly for that Saturday night, January 12th. Then quickly canceled the waitlist for SSR and OKW. Boy, I’m glad I don’t have to stalk anymore! Thanks for all the pixie dust! It worked!

Update! Just grabbed a standard studio at poly for that Saturday night, January 12th. Then quickly canceled the waitlist for SSR and OKW. Boy, I’m glad I don’t have to stalk anymore! Thanks for all the pixie dust! It worked!

Congrats! I really enjoy the Poly location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter