Whats in the cost?

P

Palmrc

This is probably a simple question, but I was wondering what all is included in the package? Are all meals included, Except drinks? What about snacks?

By "package" do you mean cruise price? If so then all of your shipboard meals and snacks are included. The onboard entertainment is also included...movies, shows, clubs, etc.

You will have to pay for all acoholic beverages and soda is only free at meals. Room service is complimentary but you should tip the server. If you choose to dine at Palo (adults only restaurant) you will be charged $5 per person for dinner and $10 per person for brunch (brunch includes a glass of champagne). Snacks outside the Walt Disney Theater (candy, popcorn, drinks) are not included in the free items.

Spa services, salon services, excursions at ports and photos that the ship's photographers take are also things you would have to pay for. If you do the wine tasting there is a $12 per person charge.

I'm sure other helpful DISers will add the things I've forgotten.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, That is exactly what I needed to know. I appriciate your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter