What's more American than Disney?!We Brave the 4th of July! TR LINK pg. 55!!!!!!!

I know I mentioned the forecast before but I just checked again and I am still in shock at how low the high temps are!! 85 on Friday! 86 on Saturday and Sunday!! The highest high the whole time we are there is only 91!! How insane is that?!

Take a look and be excited with me!!
http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/tenday/USFL0615

Just waiting for Tom to get out of the shower and then it's my turn to shower and shave. We called the cab and told them to come at 4:45am instead of 5:00 JUST IN CASE! The flight is at 6:15 and when I checked-in this morning it mentioned something about bags needing to be checked 30 mins before departure and I started to freak a little about making it in time. Luckily, we are only about 20 mins from the airport.

Hmm, what else......AHHHH! I don't know! Am I even going to be able to fall asleep tonight? I'm not sure! I hope so because with a wake-up time of 4:30am, and Illuminations in the evening, I'm going to need to sleep well tonight!!

Not sure if I'm going to be able to post again before I leave so I just want to thank everyone for joining me in my PRE-TR and hope that you follow me to my TR when I get back!!

Yay, I love the night before leaving for Disney!!!! :cool1:

I hope you have a great trip!!!! :)

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! You're probably in bed by now (or will be soon,) so sweet Disney dreams and get lots of sleep so you can have a kick butt full day of Disney tomorrow!! :goodvibes

Have a fantastic time Nikki can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Hope you are having a blast!!! See you when you come home!!!

Hey Guys!! Greetings from Walt Disney World!!

Just finished up that pesky school work and figured I'd stop by and say hello while I'm here!

Weather has been wacky. Rained HARD on Thursday night. We had rain coats but it was still pretty miserable in Epcot that night.

Yesterday morning it was still raining and yucky in the MK. We had dinner at Boatwrights and I actually wore jeans and a cardigan last night when we went back to the MK. Didn't quite make it for the parade or fireworks...

Today we saw sun finally at the AK and it started feeling a little more like Florida in July. Crowds have not been bad at all! In fact, I saw lower wait times than in summers past at MK yesterday for all the big ones but perhaps that's because a lot of people are going to be in MK tonight and tomorrow for the special 4th of July Fireworks. That and the rain probably kept some people away!

Must get in the shower now to get ready for dinner at T-Rex followed by our fireworks cruise!! Hope the rain holds out! Here's a few pics that I took with my waterproof camera! Haha!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I heard the rain there was crazy! Glad you guys were able to take advantage and ride the rides when others were too scared to go out! haha
Hope you guys have a great time on the cruise!!!

Thanks for the update! SOOOO happy the crowds are not too bad right now!:woohoo: Have the best time ever!!!!:cool1:

Hey Nikki glad you guys are doing good. Shame about the weather, but plus side nice and empty for you :teeth:

Hope you enjoy the fireworks cruise tonight :goodvibes

Sounds like you're having a great time (besides the rain). Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back. Enjoy!

Awesome!!! Score on the low wait times!! I have been checking the wait times on my iPhone and they do seem really low. At least you guys look cute in ponchos!! Thanks for the update!

Had to play catch up, so extcited for you hope your having a GREAT TIME!

Glad to hear about the job situation also!

PS We were at Universal Hollywood yesterday and everytime I saw a "SINGLE RIDERS" sign. I started singing and thinking of ya LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter