What's open for Early Entry?

gschmerl

<font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l
Several people on these boards have said that hardly anthing was open during the early entry period. Are the Hulk and Deuling Dragons open then? What about MIB and Spiderman? If the main attractions aren't open yet, what's the point?

The main attractions are open ... it's the "secondary" attractions that usually don't open.

Also, you can sometimes skip preshows and stuff during early opening ... we did Earthquake during early opening one time and we went straight on the train ... none of the preshow stuff ...

Thanks Beckles. We leave in two days and I just wanted to know if it was worth getting up EARLY to make it there fore the "early entry."

Actually, the number of attractions open during the 8am early entry is somewhat limited. However, DEFINITELY do it - if not for the simple opportunity to ride Spiderman and Men in Black as much as you want without waiting.

The attractions open at IOA for early entry are:
Spiderman
Storm Force
Cat in the Hat
One Fish Two Fish
Carouseussel

The attractions open at USF for early entry are (and please correct me if I'm wrong - I'm more familiar with IOA):
Men in Black
Back to the Future
ET

thats it?? Only 2 islands and no coasters? well you can get that over and totally out of your way in an hour thats great.

You can get the stuff that gets crowded fast over with and be the first in line for the front seat of Dueling Dragons. If you ride Dragons before 10 am, you can ride in the front with a short wait. It beats waiting 30-60 minutes in the middle of the day.

barry does have a point. with dualing dragons right next to suess landing you can ride dualing dragons till about ten and never have to wait for the "other" seats. the front of the line should be really short.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter