• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the best rate I can hope for...March '06 at a Moderate (CSR)?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
I'm ready to make my ressies for next March, I just can't decide if we should spend the extra money on a moderate (CSR is our resort of choice). Can anyone who's stayed here tell me what the best rate was which you received? Our options will be AAA and/or Fl. Resident rates. Thanks for any insight you can share. I know it'll be peak season so I just don't know what to do! :confused3

Annual pass rate of $74.00 plus tax was the best I ever got. Then $89.00 plus tax, and last $109.00 plus tax with codes.

Where those ALL AP rates? All in March? I know sometimes AP rates are the same as FL resident rates. $109 is do-able I think. Thanks for the info Buzz!

We stayed at POFQ Easter Week this year (peak season) and used a room only code and paid $114/night. The AP and resident rates for the same time at a moderate were $104/night.

Our rate this spring break at Carribean Beach was $114, although I can't remember if that was with tax or without. I thought is was a good rate for "peak" season and the resort was lovely. We got a free upgrade to a water view "preferred location" and I was thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter