What's the best souvenir you've bought at DL?

Saskiwi

Mouseketeer
Ours is probably one of the cheapest - a $4.95 poster-sized map of the park. I got it laminated and the kids now pore over it, remembering all the rides they went on and choosing favourites.

My Dad brought one back with him in the early 1970s when he visited and my brother and I wore the poor map to shreds doing the same thing! We knew we would probably never get to visit DL as kids (too far, too expensive) so it was all the more special having a map of this magic place that we only ever saw on tv.

my Mickey Mouse pizza cutter........I use it often and it seems better made then any other one I have ever used.

Club 33 ears, though technically I did not buy them in the park, I still got to wear them to Club 33 and got my name on them on that trip :)

Silouettes of my kids I have them of different ages and stages :) I have a wall of them LOL
Then it has to be our pirates memoribilia the limited edition cd map of ride, music and lyrics of yo-ho on parchment :)

a47b_1.JPG

we still have them 5 years later !!

My Pirate Rpincess handbag. I :lovestruc it. Long story, too - we were at DL for 5 days before spending the weekend in Las Vegas, then heading back to DL for another 3 days. I'd seen it multiple times that first week, but thought I'd wait until we got back from Vegas, to avoid having to carry more stuff back and forth. Well, by the time we got back from Vegas, they were nowhere to be seen - they'd been replaced by MM handbags. I searched EVERYWHERE, very despondant :headache:

Finally, on our last day in DL, only a couple of hours before we were due to leave, I found one - hiding under a table in the little shop near the exit of POTC. I was soooo thrilled ! :banana:

I take it with me everywhere now.

Cheers,
Sally :)

Disneyland baseballs! We've bought all of the different ones we could find and have quite a collection. Comparably, the prices are really reasonable but it now seems like all of the ones we find are not real baseballs, but soft foam ones. We're hoping to find more real baseballs on our upcoming trip.

I love the sweatshirt I bought because every time I wear it I'm reminded of Disneyland. :goodvibes

Also the Silouettes! I ALMOST forgot!! I am so glad I didn't. It's my mommy souvineer!

my husband's favorite is a pricey jack watch..but he loves it SO MUCH.

My kids...well their favorites are their ears. :D

My stuffed Mickey plush. I have wanted one ever since I was a kid. Finally, on our last trip I bought one for myself. I just smile every time I see him.

Flip flops from the Pier area of DCA lasted years. Key chains to decorate my scooter. Folding hairbrushes are so cool and fit in my purse, I just bought another one.

a frontierland print by shag. its very retro cool and most people wouldn't even guess it was disney, which works for me.

Are there wineglasses with any disney logos on it that can be bought as a set? I am a sucker for kitchen related items- wineglasses, cookware, etc...

My Halloween mug! It reminds me of sitting with my family sipping hot apple cider as the parade went by. :thumbsup2

My the photo album I bought with the castle medalion on the front. It sits on our coffee table.

DBF and I get a hat every trip too...I love him in hats. :lovestruc

My Mickey watch (retro), the large glass Mickey head with 3D images of my family, and my son's baseballs.

Edited to add the soft monkeys I always win for my daughter on the CA boardwalk, hope they still have them this year!

ours are silouettes too! I have my son's done every year!! I had mine done every year when I was a kid!!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter