What's the deal with Legoland?

grumpymakesmehappy

DIS Veteran
Is this a theme park designed just for young kids or do adults like to go there?:confused3 DH and I are 27. Is this something we would like or totally skip?

I am a HUGE fan of LegoLand. It is clean and cute and the use of Legos is amazing. But, the park is geared for the under 11 set. I have been a member since my DD was 2, she is now headed towards 8 and I doubt we will join again. The rides are fun-ish. There is one rollar coaster with a fun hill. Just one fun hill, but it is fun!

If either of you is a giant Lego fan...then the park would be more of a must see. If you go with a kid...it is a must do. Two adults alone at more than $50 a person...you might be disappointed!!

I have taken adults before and while they enjoyed themselves, all seemed to feel that if I hadn't used a free ticket for them. they would have found the day to not be worth it.

MiniLand is awesome if there is a Lego-geek amongst you!!

Any more specific questions, I will be happy to answer!! Amy

Thanks grumpyvet! That's kind of what I thought. We're more thrill ride seekers and Disney geeks ;). I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't be missing out on something really awesome. I bet it is neat but I think I'll hold out until we have kids! Thanks again for the info.

I love Legoland, but I would have to agree with what Grumpyvet said. If you were the types that really liked Legos (I could look at Miniland for hours) it might be worth it, but you know what, these theme parks are expensive, especially if you aren't riding the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter