What's the weather like?

squitty

<font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust
Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can help me. I was just wondering what the weather was like in LA and SF late December?
Also what are the crowds like in Disneyland this time of year.

Thank you for any help

Late Dec--as in between Christmas and New Years? CROWDED!!! :crowded:

Weather--iffy at best. Sometimes it's really nice, sometimes it's raining like crazy. Others it's really windy. That's for S CA. Don't know about SF.

iceskatejen said:
Late Dec--as in between Christmas and New Years? CROWDED!!! :crowded:

Weather--iffy at best. Sometimes it's really nice, sometimes it's raining like crazy. Others it's really windy. That's for S CA. Don't know about SF.
Thanks for the info....so its very similar to WDW as regards to crowds etc...and weather come to think of it. ::yes::

The SF Bay Area can be quite nice with highs in the upper 70's, but there's typically at least 1 storm that passes through during December & January that soaks the place for about 3 days. Around that time you'll see mid 50's during the days with lows in the mid-upper 30's.

About 10 years ago, I remember bar-b-queing a turkey in the weber and wearing a shorts and no shirt/shoes for a whole Christmas Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter