What's your best source of touring and other info for adults?

bajanswife

DIS Veteran
I've got lots already, but wondered if there were sites I might be missing that catered to youngish adults (30s). I'm planning a short trip in October for the F & W fest (and maybe MNSSHP) with 3 girlfriends, staying offsite.

my DH (30) and I (27) went to the MNSSHP last year and had a great time!! we dont have any kids so we hit all the rides with almost NO WAIT! and since i wanted pictures of the characters i just took snap shots from the sidelines. yes, there were other peoples kids it my pictures :p , but they were all cute nonetheless;)

i would sugest that you split the F & W fest into 2 days!! we started at the front and made it all the way to Maracco,went to the water park for the rest of the day to sober up. then went back the next day and went counterclockwise and ended back up at Maracco:D

ps, if you decide to spend half a day in the front half of the park, do it BEFORE you walk around the show case!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter