• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your "dream" rig?

10584260_102_130920070917_1.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

This one might be a nice "starter" rig!

6EB77366-F32E-73A8-09F4696D12640311.jpg

Or maybe this one....

6EBBCC7A-BDA7-E6F1-4F4CBF6CEDCF1679.JPG

Maybe towing this:

420wallp_tiger_2.jpg

I dream that mine will be paid off.:lmao:

Me too!!

We had two "big rigs" - one bus - 45' Travel Supreme Select Quad slide with all the trimmings, and a 40' Winnebago Vectra Quad slide. Even though the T.S. was luxury in every way, it did not have the cozy feeling I so enjoy in a M.H. or TT. The Vectra was very comfy, and I really enjoyed that coach. DH was not comfortable driving MH's that big, so we've downsized to a 32' Itasca Meridian. It's easy to drive, easy to park, neat layout, and I just love it! The only modifications we will be making to it will be to pull out the couch & put in two chairs, and mount the TV on some sort of extension arm so it is easily viewed when sitting on the couch.

Here's a picture of the living room area of the same model as mine. My upholstery is a different material than the one in this picture but the same color cabinets. You can see when you are sitting on the couch how awkward it is to view the TV.

Al's bed is the dinette!!

I have actually seen "rigs" like these in sites at FtW. If you can park it, you can stay in it!

10584260_102_130920070917_1.jpg

Is anything besides the motor even touching the water???

We saw these two this weekend - Vince Gill uses them on tour. I like them both but the first one is the one I want..

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

Ours is the Airstream Skydeck. Unfortunately I dont think they are made anymore, so we will have to refurbish one by the time we can afford it, by then they will be classic...

so what, it's my dream, stop trying to crash it

Ours is the Airstream Skydeck. Unfortunately I dont think they are made anymore, so we will have to refurbish one by the time we can afford it, by then they will be classic...

That is a very cool rig, especially if you hit the races! Or do a lot of sunbathing, I guess. Or just like looking down on all the 'single-story' campers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter