What's your favorite Pixar Movie?

My favourite pixer movies are Toy Story,A Bug's Life,Toy Story 2 and Finding Nemo. I like this movies very much and when I used to get free time from my busy schedule I am watching this movies. I enjoy them a lot and never tired of watching it.

I like Monter Inc best.I think it has the best story, very unique.
Even though everytime I hear the song it reminds me of old song called Rocking Chair, did they get sued for that?

Mine is Wall-E by far.

Something about the Guy's and Dolls feel to the film always warms my heart. Also the lack of dialogue for a major part of the film, actually aiding the narative is amazing to me till this day.

I'm with you on Wall-E...if that isn't already obvious :laughing: It's not just a great Pixar film, it's one of my favorite films in general.

My favorites are Finding Nemo, Wall-E, and Up. Monster's Inc and Toy Story 3 comes in a close second.

1. Finding Nemo - saw it 4x in the theatre, and bought it as soon as the DVD was available, so many layers and wonderful story/animation :love:

2. Monsters, Inc - went and bought it because of Nemo

3. Wall-E - my son's favorite and it was okay the first time, meh the first hundred times, then it just started growing on me until now I love it, just not as much as Nemo and Monsters.

is is a tough question I love all the pixar movies. But if I have to pick 1 it would probably be Up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter