What's your Vanity Plate?

mikesmom88 said:
Ours is DVCMBR99, we wanted DVC MBR but it was taken so we added the year we purchased.

I'm the one who has the plate you wanted in NY! :wave:

I had wanted a Disney vanity plate for years and finally in 2001 got DVCMBR. I had people ask me what it stands for...divorce what??

I was so shocked when I was my second week on a new job at a local bank when the head of my division came in yelling, "Who has the DVC car?" He was a new DVC owner and loved the plate. It wasn't too long when I saw his car in the parking lot with DVC MBRS. I asked him about it and he admitted he copied from me!

Since first getting the plate, with trading cars and such, it ended up on my husband's car. I got a new car in July and traded plates around on both cars so I have my DVCMBR plate back!

Mine is:

GO2DISNY

People call my Explorer the Micky Mobile. I have Mickey mats, the "Done that, going back" license plate holder, assorted stickers and of course a antenna holder to fit the holiday on my SUV as well. You should see my office! Now that could be another thread. How many rooms you have dedicated to Disney.

Beth

My plate on my black Yukon XL is MSDIS,along with a seasonal antennae topper, been there,going back license plate frame and Mickey Mouse hitch.

Denise

I don't have one but the car my mom drives is plated with WISH MOM. She mostly posts on the WISH board and I was kind of surprised but supported her when she picked that for her new plate last May.

No personal plate here, but we do have a Mickey trailer hitch cover on both of our vans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter