Whee! AKV New Member -- How do I get...

Shellybird

Mouseketeer
We just bought 150 today. It was so simple, it seemed almost anti-climatic! So we now own and VWL and AKV. Anyone else buy AKV sight unseen?

Now I need the the little banners that say Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Villas at Animal Kingdom. I couldn't see any under the signatures or avator place. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks so much! :yay:

Michelle

Everyone who has purchased AKV has done so sight unseen. They don't exist yet, and won't until September. Disney sure knows how to market property. :cool1:

To add a banner to the your signature copy the banner url to your signature under the control panel. :surfweb:

We just bought 150 today. It was so simple, it seemed almost anti-climatic! So we now own and VWL and AKV. Anyone else buy AKV sight unseen?

Now I need the the little banners that say Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Villas at Animal Kingdom. I couldn't see any under the signatures or avator place. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks so much! :yay:

Michelle
My guess is that if you love VWL, you'll also love AKV. They are similar in style while at the same time having a totally different feel.

You can also use my signature banners if you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter