Wheelchair Rentals in Anaheim?

Trisity

Earning My Ears
Will be in Anaheim from Oct 2-9. Planning on 4 days at Disneyland, 2 days at Universal and have been looking around for manual wheelchair rentals.

I checked the sticky at the top and it seemed to only talk about WDW and a quick search didn't provide an answer for any preferred places.

I may be alright for some of the day using it as a walker but I know that I won't survive even day 1 without the option and wanted to rent offsite for the week since it should be cheaper and no fears about the park running out.

Google result shows a ton with a lot saying to call them. One I saw that actually gave a cost was Apple Scooter (I can't give links) and advertises $55 for a week.

Is there anything else comparable or others have rented from?

Contacted disney through their chat and was recommended Deckert Surgical Co.

When googling their name I came across Apple Scooter of Anaheim which had half the cost prices.

Has anyone rented from Apple Scooter before?

I too am looking for the same info. We are staying off site possibly Oct 23-27. have you found out any new information? Please let me know how it goes. We recently have the need for assistive devices more frequently and as WDW goers wanted to try them there first, familiarity and all that, but this DL trip may be our first outing.

Summer 2013 we rented from One Stop Mobility. http://www.disneylandscooterrentals.com/ We were very happy with them. Because they were so close (they're at the Camelot Inn), they delivered it within 5 minutes of us calling them to let them know we had arrived. The wheelchair was in very good shape and the people we worked with were easy to work with.

Deckert is talked about a lot on the DLR forum, and is highly thought of. Alas, no website, but good service. You just have to call them.

Here is the information from post 14 of the disABILITIES FAQ, which is the only post in that thread specifically about Disneyland. There is a lot of information in the FAQs - post 1 is an index.

ECV and Wheelchair Rental at Disneyland:
Several people, here and on other boards, have recommended:
Deckert Surgical Supply in Santa Ana at (714) 542-5607 (I have never found a website).
Orange County Medical Supply at (714) 956-4690
Both will deliver to your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter