• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Are YOU Going To WDW?

Disney Daniel

<font color= blue>Aw.....FIDDLESTICKS!!!!!
Do you plan on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort in the near future? Would you like to find some great information on the Resort?
Well, be sure to visit us this evening in Monday Night Chat!

Chat will begin at 9pm Eastern in the Main Lobby of DIS Chat.
Here is a link, DIS Chat!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact Snuggles, Dopeygirl, or I.

Hope to see you there! :earsboy:

november 23- dec 1..got my countdown going.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Hi,

I was going to go for Halloween, but I have to go to New Orleans instead. So, I will be going Nov. 21-25th for Thanksgiving instead. I will hopefully be in loop 1900, so maybe I'll see ya'll there! Mmketeer

We crunched the numbers, checked the dates, made some compromises, and as soon as I get off the internet I will be calling CRO to put our ressies in for June of 2002. We will be staying for 2 weeks at the campgrounds with our new poptop. To quote Emporer Kuzco:
"I am so HAPPY"
We had original plans of going to DisneyLand and a family reunion next summer, but with no campgrounds near DL, we thought a 2 week excursion to the World would be better. Plus the drive is a little shorter (16hrs vs 26 hrs). So when we get nearer to our travel dates, I will be looking out for anyone else who is going. The last time we went we walked all around looking for lime green, but to no avail.
Well....TTFN!!
:bounce: (me jumping for joy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter