When are your kids back in school????

DawnM

DIS Veteran
1692040396323.jpeg

I saw this and couldn't stop laughing. I have a "spirited" 5 year old starting school in a couple of weeks. I already think I need to stock up on gift cards to placate whoever it will be!

I also work in education and go back for workdays this coming Wed. BOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I am thankful I have a job and the health to do my job, but I feel like I am already tired and we haven't even started!

How about you all?

(and yes, I am also the part of 3 grow children, 2 in college at the moment!)

Two college-aged sons (freshman and a 5th year). Both have their first day of class on August 28th.

Grand kids started on Aug. 3.....they live near us, but the school district I live in started about 1 1/2 weeks before that

View attachment 785312

I saw this and couldn't stop laughing. I have a "spirited" 5 year old starting school in a couple of weeks. I already think I need to stock up on gift cards to placate whoever it will be!

I also work in education and go back for workdays this coming Wed. BOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I am thankful I have a job and the health to do my job, but I feel like I am already tired and we haven't even started!

How about you all?

(and yes, I am also the part of 3 grow children, 2 in college at the moment!)
I also have a “spirited” 5 yr old lol! Thankfully, he’s shy at first so that buys us some time!

After labor day. Looking forward to some empty WDW parks the next 2 weeks! yeah right.

The public schools in my neck of the woods start on August 30, plus or minus a day. Bangor starts the day after Labor Day (Sept 5th). UMaine starts August 28th.

Catholic schools (ours) today 😭 Local public district Aug 21st
The Catholic schools do get out about a week earlier than the Local public schools

My kids are too old, and my Grandkids too young for school.
District we live in went back last Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter