When can I book OKW?

suzycute

DIS Veteran
We own at SSR and DD and I are going on our first mommy and daughter only trip this September. We want to stay in a studio at OKW because it has 2 beds rather than a bed and a sofa. I have never booked at the 7 month window before.

We fly out on 18th September and therefore the 7 month window is 18th February. Can I book for all 8 nights on 18th February or do I have to ring each day or should I wait until 26th February and book all 8 nights?

Thanks in advance!

You can book 7 nights, 7 months from check-in date so you would have to call back for the extra night.

I was ina similar position in so far that I needed 9 nights starting 10th October. We own at OKW so I could book at 11 month. I could have booked 7 nights on 10th November, but I waited until the 12th November and I could then book all 9 nights. I am aware that booking at the 7 month window is a bit more risky, but OKW is such a big resort and September is a fairly quite time, so you should be OK waiting the extra day.

dolphingirl47

I would book on the first day and then phone the next day to get the last day
I done this last week started dailing up about a minute to 2pm never was on the phone more then 4 minutes after the first day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter